M.Sc. (Computer Science)The M.Sc. (Computer Science) degree prepares the student for higher studies in Computer Science. The duration of the study is six trimesters, which is normally completed in two years. An industry internship project provides an opportunity to apply the principles to a significant problem.
Why to Choose?MIT-WPU gives you the world’s most advanced and uniquely defined opportunity-based professional education for your deserved success and also make you contribute to the global sustainable peace for the ultimate community of humanity – all at the same time!
- To equip students with knowledge & technical skills in the field of computer science.
- To impart basic & applied knowledge in hardware and software.
- To motivate students for innovations & research in IT & computer science.
- Personality development, training and communication development classes
- Regular industry interaction
- Career opportunity seminars
- Regular counseling/mentoring for students
- National as well as international exposure to enhance students’ vision and enrich their personality
- Round the clock state of the art computer lab with LAN networking with Internet and web-browsing facility
- Additional inputs from national and international experts
- An ideal blend of academics with sports, culture, yoga and holistic lifestyle
- Inclusion of philosophy and World Peace teachings in curriculum
In this Programme, You will learn….
- Analytical Skills
- Communication Skills
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Technical Skills
- Quantitative Skills
- Writing Skills
- Computer Programming & Development Skills
How will this Programme be taught?MIT-WPU programme provides flexibility to focus on particular sector(s) or skills which will support professional aspirations. It offers opportunities for work-based research and the opportunity to undertake an internship to gain invaluable practical knowledge in several fields. The pedagogy will include resent trends and will focus on current topics. Case studies based on emerging trends will be discussed. Industry specific visits will expose students to practical challenges. The intensity of the programmme will educate students on the resilience required to succeed in the professional life in a range from grass-root level to MNC level.
Programme Structure2 year programme divided into trimesters and each trimester with specified choice based credit system.
- Continuous evaluation with credit based system
- Term end: 50%
- Continuous Assessment: 50%
InfrastructureWe offer state-of-the-art infrastructure which are ICT enabled for seamless learning of students. Hostel facilities will be made available for students on payment basis within 1 and 1 ½ km radius of the campus depending upon the availability.
Selection CriteriaBachelor’s Degree awarded by recognized University in Science Discipline with 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent (45% marks aggregate in case of candidate backward
|1||Last Date for sale & submission of Admission Form.||24/06/2017|
|2||Date of Entrance Test & P.I.||27/06/2017|
|3||Date of Declaration of First Merit List||29/06/2017|
|4||Date of Declaration of Second Merit List||04/07/2017|
|5||Date of Declaration of Third Merit List||08/07/2017|
|6||Date of Commencement of Course||18/07/2017|