Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA-IB)3 Years Full Time Programme with Dual Specialization
- BBA-IB is a three-year nine trimester full time course designed to give rise to ‘future professionals’ rather than mere ‘degree holders’.
- After Liberalization and Globalization, new horizons of International Business have opened which have created nearly huge number of job opportunities.
- This course keeps in mind the need of the industry where professional skills are inculcated among the students to make them globally competent to meet industry and market requirements.
- International Business has tremendous scope in terms of employment and entrepreneurial opportunities in India.
- BBA-IB at MIT-WPU offers an ideal combination of International Business specializations with unique Service Industry based specializations such as CSR, Sports, Event Management and Travel & Tourism.
Why to Choose?AT MIT-WPU, we offer and ideal blend of
- Experiential Learning
- ICT Based Technique
- Outcome Based Learning
- International Summer Schools
- Choice Based Credit System
- 360% student’s progression
- To provide sound academic base in the areas of International Business to exploit job opportunities and entrepreneurship.
- To inculcate professional skills among the students to make them globally competent to meet industry and market requirements.
- To develop the leadership qualities to enter into the global market and develop them holistically to become a good citizen of the country.
- BBA-IB covers more number of subjects (36 spread over nine trimesters) and 9 subjects of syllabus in the area of World Peace, which are oriented towards a professional career in Management and holistic development of the student
- An institution with linkages with MNCs, Industries, Export Houses and important trade associations, such as WTC,EXIM BANK, ECGC and AIMA etc.
- Value Added Programs like Port Logistics, Foreign Language exposure, Industrial Visits to WTC/EXIM BANK/ECGC/ICD/International study tours etc.
- Business English Certificate (BEC) Program in collaboration with University of Cambridge
- Business Simulation Course in collaboration with Capstone and www.marketplace-simulation.com
- Regular lectures conducted by an ideal combination of faculties from the Industry as well as from Academics
- Aptitude Testing for SYBBA-IB students which helps in choosing Dual Specialization, Career options for post-graduation or job profile
- Exposure to Corporate World through industry visits and summer internships in India and aboard
- Internships in India and Abroad and Strong Placement Support
- Training for higher studies through various seminars on Career Opportunities after BBA-IB
- Complementary books on subjects in each trimester
- Practical approach in teaching by using various teaching methods such as case studies, multimedia, projects in addition to traditional lecture method
- Foundation Programs especially for students from non-commerce background in FYBBA-IB, Foreign language in SYBBA-IB and training in GD/PI for TYBBA-IB students
- All students have to complete of projects followed by Project Viva as follows:
- Business Exposure – Report on Industry Visits.
- IB project – TY students also complete a project on a topic from International Business of their choice. Students can also do live projects
- Holistic development through series of lectures and short term courses on yoga, art of living, national integration etc.
In this Programme, You will learn….At MIT-WPU, we follow a mix of traditional and modern learning methods which make learning an enriching experience for the students. Following learning strategies are adopted towards this experience:
- Project Based Learning
- Collaborative Learning
- Learning by Doing
- Experiential Learning
How will this Programme be taught?A combination of the following teaching methodology approaches is employed to create a stimulating, dynamic and vibrant learning atmosphere for the students:
- Case Studies
- National & International Summer Schools
- Industry Visits
- Lectures by Foreign Faculties
- ICT Based Learning
Guest LecturesThe curriculum will be supplemented by series of guest lectures, seminars and workshops as a part of the Continuous Updated Education method adopted at MIT-WPU.
Value Added CertificationsBBA – IB programme will offer the following:
- Business Simulation
- BEC-Business English Certification in association with Cambridge
- Port Logistics
- Media Management
- MBA Coaching
- Event management- in association with NEN
- CIMA-Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
Live ProjectsStudents will get the option of doing live projects in their chosen area of specialization.
Industry Project (IP)Every student also gets to complete an Industry based Project to enhance the theoretical knowledge.
Industry InternshipSummer Internship of 4-6 weeks is a part of the curriculum at the end of Second Year.
MIT-WPU Method for Academics“Even the best education without values and ethics is not just meaningless but in fact it is dangerous” We, at MIT-WPU, give you the world’s most advanced & uniquely defined opportunity-based professional education for your deserved success and also make you contribute to the global sustainable peace for the ultimate community of humanity – all at the same time!
MIT WORLD PEACE UNIVERSITY PEACE OFFERING
Dr. Vishwanath D. Karad’s ViewOur Visionary Founder’s passion, since the inception of MIT, has always been to create an educational system that embeds science & spirituality. He feels that Peace is not just a concept or theory.
Peace is PRACTICAL and one needs to EXPERIENCE it.
- Dr. Ernest Cadotte – University of Tennessee, Knoxville, USA
- Dr. Joske Bunders – Athena Institute, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Dr. Sushil Sharma – Ball State University, Illinois
- Dr. Santosh Bhave – Sr. VP HR, IR & Admin, Bharat Forge Ltd.
- Mr. Ardeshir Jeejeebhoy – CEO Walnut Sports & Media
- Mr. Umesh Deshpande – General Manager, Mercedes Benz, Pune
- Mr. Avnish Gupta – Director, Virgo Valves and Controls Pvt. Ltd.
- Mr. Rupesh Kumar – Regional Head, EXIM Bank, Pune
FacultyAt MIT-WPU teaching staff are an ideal blend of academicians and corporate professionals to ensure continuous updated education. Regular lectures are supplemented by inputs from eminent academicians and industry experts such as:
- Prof. Biju Varkkey, IIM Ahmedabad
- Prof. Dr. Surajit Mitra, IIFT, Delhi
- Dr. S. K. Panda, College of Agricultural Banking
- Prof. Virender Raina, Northpoint Center of Learning
- Mr. Parvatkar, Tech Mahindra
- Mr. Vineet Kapoor, DIEHL
- Prof. Dr. Sushil Sharma, Ball State University, USA
- Dr. Patrick McConnell, Macquarie University, Australia
- Dr. Kaushal Chari and Dr. Pathak, University of South Florida
- Dr. Suzanne Zyngier, University of Melbourne
- Dr. Joske Bunders, VU University, Netherlands
- Dr. Ernest Cadotte, University of Tennessee, Knoxville
AssessmentA blend of periodic Formative & Summative assessment will be used for better engagement of student and effective evaluation.
InfrastructureThe MIT-WPU Campus is green and Wi-Fi enabled with all necessary facilities for our students such as:
- Smart Classrooms: All classrooms are well ventilated and equipped with the latest audio visual aids
- Seminar Hall and Auditorium: The in-house facilities include a 100 seater modern seminar room with all audio visual equipment and 750 seater modern air-conditioned auditorium located within MIT Campus
- Gymnasium: The campus has a gym set-up with all the latest equipment
- Ground: MIT campus has 1200 sq. mt. campus ground as well as basketball and volleyball courts
- Library and Reading Hall: Fully automated library is enriched with vast collection of books, national and international journals, multimedia learning aids, e-journals and online databases etc.
- Computer Lab: Centrally air conditioned computer laboratory with adequate workstations
- Canteen and cafeteria: Clean and hygienic canteen facility is available on campus
- Bank and ATM: Bank of India has set up branch with ATM facility on campus
PlacementMIT-WPU has a well-established placement cell which works around the year to help the students to prepare for the rigorous selection process like written test, aptitude training and GD-PI. The placement cell provides Internships and Final Placements to the Students. Placement cell also provides invaluable career guidance to students regarding higher education opportunities both in India and abroad.
- HSC (10+2) from any stream with English as passing subject with minimum 50% marks (45% for reservation category) in aggregate.
- Two years/Three years Diploma of Board of Technical Education or its equivalent.