Bachelor of Business Administration (Computer Applications) (BBA CA)BBA (CA) is a 3 year full time professional credit based course designed to bridge the gap between the industry and the academia. The programme offers courses which are a blend of management, commerce and computer applications. This course aims at inculcating essential skills as demanded by the global software industry through interactive learning process. The curriculum has been designed to cater to the ever changing demands of information technology along with necessary inputs from the Industry. BBA (CA) course is meant to heighten technological know-how, to train students to become industry specialists, to provide research-based training and to encourage software development.
Objectives of BBA (CA)
- To provide sound academic base from which an advanced career in Computer Application can be developed.
- To provide basic understanding about Commerce and Management Education among the students.
- To develop academically competent and professionally motivated personnel, equipped with objective, critical thinking, right moral and ethical values that compassionately foster the scientific temper with a sense of social responsibility.
- To develop students to become globally competent.
- To inculcate entrepreneurial skills among students.
Salient Features of BBA (CA)
- BBA (CA) programme is designed to bridge the gap between the studies of computers and its applications
- The programme offers courses which are a blend of management, commerce and computer applications
- Aims to develop academically competent and professionally motivated personnel, equipped with objective and critical thinking that compassionately foster the scientific temper with a sense of social responsibility
- This programme aims to shape computer professionals with the right moral and ethical values and can prepare students to face the challenges and opportunities in the IT industry by building strong foundations
- The programme stresses the application of theory and computing principles through project work, case studies, presentations and practical assignments
- Wi-Fi enabled environment to assist student and faculty around clock
- 100% placement assistance in companies of repute for all meritorious students
- Exposure to corporate world through Alumni Interaction, Guest lectures, Industrial visits
- All students have to complete 3 projects to the total of 15 credit points
- Cultural activities, fest, seminars, workshop, conferences, and student activities form a part of the all-round development of the student
- State-of-the-art computer labs and latest software’s available to facilitate hands on experience
- Technical & non-technical augmentation program to enhance the IT & soft skills
- Students will also get add-ons like
- Certificate courses on C Programming, C++ Programming, Oracle
- Certification courses on Java and .Net Framework
- Holistic development through series of lectures and short term courses on yoga, art of living, national integration etc.
- Higher studies opportunities
- Employment opportunities
- Jobs in multinational companies as Software Developer, System Programmer, Web Designer, Network Analyst, Test Engineer, Technical Support Engineer, Network Administrator, Quality Assurance etc.
- Jobs in Government undertakings and Banking Sector.
- Jobs in Central Services and Defense Services (Air Force, Army, Navy).
- Entrepreneurship – One can have his own software firms.
In this Programme, You will learn….At MIT-WPU, we follow a mix of traditional and modern learning methods which make learning an enriching experience for the students. Following learning strategies are adopted towards this experience:
- Project Based Learning
- Collaborative Learning
- Learning by Doing
- Experiential Learning
How will this Programme be taught?A combination of the following teaching methodology approaches is employed to create a stimulating, dynamic and vibrant learning atmosphere for the students:
- Hands on laboratory experience
- Lectures by Foreign Faculties, Alumni, Industry Experts
- Certification courses
- ICT Based Learning
- Case Studies
- Industry Visits
- National & International Summer Schools
Guest LecturesThe curriculum will be supplemented by a series of guest lectures, seminars and workshops as a part of the Continuous Updated Education method adopted at MIT-WPU.
Value Added CertificationsBBA (CA) programme will offer the following
- Business Simulation
- BEC-Business English Certification in association with Cambridge
- MBA/MCA Coaching
- Event management- in association with NEN
Live ProjectsStudents will get the option of doing live projects in their chosen area of specialization.
Industry ProjectEvery student also gets an option to complete an Industry based Project to enhance the theoretical knowledge.
Industry InternshipOptional Summer Internship of 4-6 weeks at the end of Second Year.
MIT-WPU Method for Academics“Even the best education without values and ethics is not just meaningless but in fact it is dangerous” We, at MIT-WPU, give you the world’s most advanced & uniquely defined opportunity-based professional education for your deserved success and also make you contribute to the global sustainable peace for the ultimate community of humanity – all at the same time!
MIT WORLD PEACE UNIVERSITY PEACE OFFERINGDr. Vishwanath D. Karad’s View Our Visionary Founder’s passion, since the inception of MIT, has always been to create an educational system that embeds science & spirituality. He feels that Peace is not just a concept or theory. Peace is PRACTICAL and one needs to EXPERIENCE it.
- Dr. Ernest Cadotte – University of Tennessee, Knoxville, USA
- Dr. Joske Bunders – Athena Institute, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Dr. Sushil Sharma – Ball State University, Illinois
- Dr. Santosh Bhave – Sr. VP HR, IR & Admin, Bharat Forge Ltd.
- Mr. Ardeshir Jeejeebhoy – CEO Walnut Sports & Media
- Mr. Umesh Deshpande – General Manager, Mercedes Benz, Pune
- Mr. Avnish Gupta – Director, Virgo Valves and Controls Pvt. Ltd.
- Mr. Rupesh Kumar – Regional Head, EXIM Bank, Pune
FacultyAt MIT-WPU teaching staff are an ideal blend of academicians and corporate professionals to ensure continuous updated education. Regular lectures are supplemented by inputs from eminent academicians and industry experts such as:
- Prof. Biju Varkkey, IIM Ahmedabad
- Prof. Dr. Surajit Mitra, IIFT, Delhi
- Dr. S. K. Panda, College of Agricultural Banking
- Prof. Virender Raina, Northpoint Center of Learning
- Mr. Parvatkar, Tech Mahindra
- Mr. Vineet Kapoor, DIEHL
- Prof. Dr. Sushil Sharma, Ball State University, USA
- Dr. Patrick McConnell, Macquarie University, Australia
- Dr. Kaushal Chari and Dr. Pathak, University of South Florida
- Dr. Suzanne Zyngier, University of Melbourne
- Dr. Joske Bunders, VU University, Netherlands
- Dr. Ernest Cadotte, University of Tennessee, Knoxville
AssessmentA blend of periodic Formative & Summative assessment will be used for better engagement of student and effective evaluation.
Infrastructure:The MIT-WPU Campus is green and Wi-Fi enabled with all necessary facilities for our students such as:
- Smart Classrooms: All classrooms are well ventilated and equipped with the latest audio visual aids
- Seminar Hall and Auditorium: The in-house facilities include a 100 seater modern seminar room with all audio visual equipment and 750 seater modern air-conditioned auditorium located within MIT Campus
- Gymnasium: The campus has a gym set-up with all the latest equipment
- Ground: MIT campus has 1200 sq. mt. campus ground as well as basketball and volleyball courts
- Library and Reading Hall: Fully automated library is enriched with vast collection of books, national and international journals, multimedia learning aids, e-journals and online databases etc.
- Computer Lab: Centrally air conditioned computer laboratory with adequate workstations
- Canteen and cafeteria: Clean and hygienic canteen facility is available on campus
- Bank and ATM: Bank of India has set up branch with ATM facility on campus
PlacementMIT-WPU has a well-established placement cell which works around the year to help the students to prepare for the rigorous selection process like written test, aptitude training and GD-PI. The placement cell provides Internships and Final Placements to the Students. Placement cell also provides invaluable career guidance to students regarding higher education opportunities both in India and abroad.
- HSC (10+2) from any stream with English as passing subject with minimum 50% marks (45% for reservation category) in aggregate.
- Two years /Three years Diploma of Board of Technical Education or its equivalent.