Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)The Programme aims to enhance the critical thinking and analytical abilities of students by developing their skills in various areas such as data analysis, communication skills, computing skills, leadership skills in order to enable students to make a career in their chosen field. To impart latest knowledge in the areas Geography, English, Psychology and Political Science.
Why to Choose?MIT-WPU gives you the world’s most advanced and uniquely defined opportunity-based professional education for your deserved success and also make you contribute to the global sustainable peace for the ultimate community of humanity – all at the same time!
- To impart latest knowledge and skills in the field of English, Political Science/ Economics, Psychology and Geography.
- To develop the creativity and critical thinking abilities of the students.
- To develop competencies of students to face the competitive demands.
- To create curiosity in the minds of the students and make them research-oriented.
- Continuous evaluation
- Industry exposure through visits and talks by experts
- Case study approach to keep students updated about the latest in the subject
- Extensive use of Information Communication Technology
- Choice of elective subjects from wide spectrum to meet an individual’s professional goals
- Experiential learning in association with industry
In this Programme, You will learn….
- Analytical Skills
- Communication Skills
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Technical Skills
- Quantitative Skills
- Writing Skills
- Computer Programming & Development Skills
How will this Programme be taught?MIT-WPU programme provides flexibility to focus on particular sector(s) or skills which will support professional aspirations. It offers opportunities for work-based research and the opportunity to undertake an internship to gain invaluable practical knowledge in several fields. The pedagogy will include resent trends and will focus on current topics. Case studies based on emerging trends will be discussed. Industry specific visits will expose students to practical challenges. The intensity of the programmme will educate students on the resilience required to succeed in the professional life in a range from grass-root level to MNC level.
Programme StructureProgramme is divided into trimesters and each trimester has specified choice based credits system.
AssessmentContinuous evaluation with credit based system Continuous evaluation: 50% Term End Exam: 50%
InfrastructureWe offer state-of-the-art infrastructure which are ICT enabled for seamless learning of students.
- Qualified at the Higher-Secondary School Examination with English as a subject
- Qualified in the three- year diploma after SSC of the Board of Technical Education or its equivalent
Selection CriteriaFirst-come-first served basis
- Last Date for Sale & Submission of Admission Forms: 30/06/2017
- Date of Reporting & Commencement: 18/07/2017
- Date of Induction Program: 19/07/2017