B. Com (Bachelor of Commerce)We offer specializations, like Cost & Works Accounting, Banking & Finance and Advanced Accounting. This programme is designed to equip students and update them about the recent trends in the field of commerce. The duration of the programme is three years with trimester pattern and credit system.
Why to Choose?MIT-WPU gives you the world’s most advanced and uniquely defined opportunity-based professional education for your deserved success and also make you contribute to the global sustainable peace for the ultimate community of humanity – all at the same time!
- To provide world-class undergraduate commerce curriculum comprising of foundation, core, electives and unique WPU method.
- To impart the knowledge & skill in the field of Trade, Commerce, Accounting, Costing, Banking & Finance.
- To train students with skills and impart knowledge to fulfill the need of human resource in corporate sector.
- To inculcate entrepreneurial & employability skills among students.
- To create a niche for MIT-WPU graduates in the era of globalization.
- To make students well versed on modern technology in the field of Accounting and Finance.
- Industry exposure
- Continuous internal evaluation
- Case study approach
- Focus on skill development and Start-ups
- Online certification courses, webinars and corporate training
- Choice of electives from wide spectrum of subjects to meet individual’s professional goals
- Experiential learning in association with industry
In this Programme, You will learn….
- Entrepreneurial & employability skills
- Emerging trends in commerce.
- To make use of modern technology in the field of accounting and finance
- Principles of accounting
- Quantitative and analytical skills
How will this Programme be taught?
- Group Discussions on current topics
- Developing case studies with local community and business
- Guest lectures by industry experts
- Interactive sessions
- Project-based learning
- Research orientation
- Seminars & workshops on current topics
- Tutorial & assignments
- Class test/open book test
Programme StructureThree years fulltime Programme is divided into trimesters and each trimester has various topics with specific credits.
AssessmentA blend of periodic written assessment and continuous assessment will be used for better engagement of student and effective evaluation.
- Well equipped classrooms
- World class Library
- Computer Lab
Selection CriteriaOn Merit basis.
|1||Last Date for sale & submission of Admission Form.||14/06/2017|
|2||Date of Declaration of First Merit List||16/06/2017|
|3||Date of Declaration of Second Merit List||21/06/2017|
|4||Date of Declaration of Third Merit List||27/06/2017|
|5||Date of Reporting & Commencement||18/07/2017|
|6||Date of Induction Program||19/07/2017|